Current Vacancy’s will be listed below.
Please apply by sending your CV to Eleanor@amazon-rws.co.uk
Job Title: Rainwater Systems Installer/Fitter
Reporting to: Philip Hand (Director)
To be able to remove and install any type of Eaves fascia / soffits & rainwater system, i.e., seamless, sectional, pressed aluminium, plastic, cast and any other type of guttering or relevant products and associated roof works.
Main Tasks to :
• To remove and install any type of guttering and down pipes i.e., seamless, sectional, pressed aluminium, plastic, cast and any other type of guttering or relevant products.
• Repair, remove, install of any type of fascia and soffit, i.e., timber, PVC, aluminium and all relevant products and associated roof works.
• Perform any Joinery Skills Required
• Driving a company van – appropriate driving licence
• Any other reasonable job requested by the foreman or manager.
• Awareness and adherence to Amazon Rainwater Systems Ltd Health & Safety at work policy. Act in a responsible manner at all times, to others and oneself. With special attention being drawn to hazardous substances (see Amazon Rainwater Systems Ltd Health & Safety at work policy.)
• Ensure all work is fully completed to customer and management satisfaction.
• Act in a polite and courteous manner with customers, contractors and colleagues.
• Ensure all working areas are kept clean and tidy at all times. Vehicles and workshop should be thoroughly cleaned on a weekly basis, or more frequently if required.
• Anything lost or damage must be reported to foremen /Manager as soon as possible. Assist the Team Leader to carry out regular Safety Audits of tools, equipment, trailers & vehicles, report all defects and undertake any minor repairs as soon as possible e.g. cables repairs, bulb replacement etc. on monthly basis
• To carry out additional duties which may be negotiated within the current Job Description to promote the business
• This Job Description will be subject to regular review in accordance with the changing nature of the business
Job Title: Rainwater Systems Installer
Qualifications and experience – assessed via application, practical assessment and interview
• The ability to work on ladders and scaffolding at heights is essential
• Must be a CSCS Card Holder
• Team working would be an advantage
• Plumber/ Joinery skills advantageous
• Knowledge of roofing work
• A current valid driving licence
• The following Health & Safety Certs would be of an advantage. Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling, COSHH, IPAF, PASMA, Working at Height. (please inform us in your application which you have)
· Experience in driving a company van and the appropriate driving licence
Job Type: Contract
• Pontefract WF9
• Working on Construction Sites: 1 year